Monday 13 July 2009

Wild Weekend

Well I know photos make a blog, but i got none at the moment.
So I went to the wedding of one of my good mates, Don. What a rad day. There was free bar but I could not capitalize cause I was driving. but hey. Still an awesome day. Then I got chatting to my friend Justin. It went something like this:

Me: hey Justy what you up to tonight?

Just: I'm going to Durban to visit my girlfriend and cousin.

Me: Sick. When you coming back?

Just: Tomorrow.

Me: I'm coming with you.

And that was that. The night was set in motion. I left Nottingham Road like a bat out of hell and got some things together. Got to Tasha's house just after 8 and headed to Thunder Road Dinner. Got some beers down and then Shadow Club came on and changed my life once again. They are too good. Even in a venue not renowned for good sound they shredded. And with the crew the the good times were had. A quick visit to steers and a munch on the couch before a good sleep.

So if I get some pics I will put them up.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment