Thursday 30 July 2009

A Week In The Bin

So this may be another boring blog with no photos. But I will try get some up.
I have now re-entered the world of unemployment. My beard has started growing and my days are a bit lazier. Well most of them. I have been back in Durbs for the last week. Good times. Watched some awesome bands last weekend. City bowl and pretty blue guns rocked my world, was a super sick show. Got my dance on hard!
Then I have managed to surf a bit this week too. south coast has had some very fun swell, so we scored some sick Colonels. What an awesome wave. One of my favorites for sure. And then a little bowl in town yesterday too.
Last night I went to a reggae night at the Winston pub. So chilled. Was good to see a few of the friendly faces out. Got my drink on solid though. Then on our way home we got pulled over by the boys in blue and thankfully for my mate they were willing to let him go after a small tender was paid. Got to love a corrupt police force.
Woke up this morning on a little nest made of pillows in a friends flat feeling pretty darn terrible to be honest. But it has been a decent day none the less. lazy, but good.
And oh yes, how could I forget. My laptop is broken and its going to cost a handsome sum to fix it. Super stoked about that.

Well thats all the news for now. Might be heading back to Gtown soon, which will not be that rad, but will definitely save more money there.
Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment