Thursday 4 June 2009

lazy

So I have been a bit lazy with this thing. Procrastination is the one constant in my life. So what have I been doing? well....

Friday: Work is work and I don't like talking about it and I'm sure you don't like hearing about it. So moving on...... Durban blew my mind on the weekend!! Drove up as early as I could and popped into Stoffels house to see his new snake absolutely savage an innocent little rat. Like discovery channel in front of your face! The I swung round Wendy's place and saw Boychamp who has been in Capetown for the past month. So we chilled hard then went for a messy heavy wave at town with Stuart. Then we hit up the Winston pub to watch Gonzo Republic and the Shadowclub with a few of the friends. What a fun little gig! I got a bit blackout on 3 quarts...... Must be all the running...... And then we made our way home by way of a rather quick car ride with Megan. Tried to watch a movie..... don't know why.

Saturday: Woke up with a bad case of pirate mouth. Then hopped in a car with the champ. North was fun to say the least. Solid 4-6ft and farely clean. Was so good to see some of the gents turning heads out there. Stu, Boychamp and Tickner where my pick of the bunch. So I had a few fun ones and then after a few severe beat downs I decided my mourning of boogie sliding was done.
The evening started off calm. We did the boetjie thing and watched the rugby. then we went over to Wessels's place and had a few beers with the residents there. Then we set off to the Willovale for round 2 of the Shadowclub madness! they blew my mind once again! I got a bit sweaty in the circle and the bumped into an old face at the bar. The rest of the night is a blur of chatting and music. Once again quarts got me..... oh yes and did I say that I got in
for FREEEEEE!

Sunday: Oh the pain....... we were too late for the beach, so we had some food. KFC. Then I had the long drive back to Gtown. Which was made easier by the music. And that was the end of my weekend. Tired, broke and back in Greytown. Life is good..

No comments:

Post a Comment