Wednesday 13 May 2009

Home again...... its been 11 years.

So I am back home after my short trip to the UK for my cousin Brad's wedding. Which was wicked! And By home I dont just mean South Africa, I mean Greytown. Back with the folks. In the same old bed that I grew up in.
But so far so good. Started my new job working with my cousin Jody. And I get to see my brother, sister-in-law and niece a lot more than i have been. Because they too are living under my parents roof after moving up form Somerset West. So things are busy to say the least.
Other than that I had a good few days in Durban at indaba and got to see a lot of friends again. Thursday night was pure black out! OC buzz on got me hard! and then a very chilled Friday night at a friends birthday, where the guitars came out and fun was had.
So thats about it for now. Got the little ones birthday party this weekend, so should be a few sweets around. Too keen.

laters

No comments:

Post a Comment