Monday 7 November 2011

27

so i felt the need to write today. well not the need, maybe more of an urge. is it because its my birthday and i am now 27years old? which is outrageous, because i have no idea what happened to the time that has flown by! 27. why are numbers so frightening? why do we put so much into age. i do my best to not let it get to me. but to be honest it does every now and then. just like most people in this world i have been heavily conditioned! i am a mixture of other people ideas, and i am trying to find a unique identity in a world made up of copy cats. time for a change. i am not going to worry anymore. i am not going to look at myself in the mirror and wonder "what will everyone think of me?". i am over trying to impress people who are more desperate than me to fit in. fit into what? fuck it. i could not care. i am alive. RIGHT now. so i am going to live. RIGHT now.
OneLove

No comments:

Post a Comment