Monday 11 April 2011

Restless

 so i played around with some long exposures this weekend. chris gareth and meegan were around. the second shot is by far my favourite. still cant believe that they kept so still.














these next few shots are just some randoms i have been taking. cant exactly remember when they were from, but i think they deserve to be up here.


this is the cat that lives in our block. no idea what her name is, but i love this shot.


 this is me gleaming the cube in my office. i like it.



chris helping judge fudge with another flawless backflip. he is an astounding rat.


matt v. no explanination.


i shot this while driving through glenwood. not framed as well as i would have liked but not bad for 
multi-tasking 


so i am doing my best to shoot everyday. slowly learning my new toy. still so much to learn though!

No comments:

Post a Comment